A few months ago, Gartner published its 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce and, not surprisingly, SAP Hybris found a spot in the ‘Leader’ quadrant. Having been associated with SAP for several years, including as a SAP GDC partner since 2012, we’ve had a chance to closely observe SAP’s efforts to help B2B and B2C brands deliver the phenomenal shopping experiences their customers expect.
Here are some key features of SAP Hybris that we believe make it a winner in the Digital Commerce space:
- Allows retailers to deliver a consistently great experience at every touch point
- Scalability: Allows a seamless transition to relevant packages as the business grows
- Ability to cut cost, time and complexity for customers
Sonata and SAP Hybris
Today, companies of all sizes operate in an environment where growth is defined by speed, flexibility & technology. Retailers grapple with several issues when it comes to maintaining their existing software platforms and orienting them towards growth and agility. They face several key strategic & operational challenges such as:
- Optimization of supply chain planning and execution
- Need to improve operational efficiency and reduce overhead costs
- Rapid assimilation and integration of strategic acquisitions
- End to end process standardization
- Unavailability of insightful reports and analytics to drive informed decisions
- Prohibitive cost of purchase and implementation of conventional enterprise products
For over a decade and half, Sonata has worked in the E-commerce space, helping companies across geographies transform their business. Our alliance with SAP on Hybris has been an important factor in enabling this.
If you’d like to know more about Sonata’s SAP Hybris offerings, check out our SAP Hybris page: Click Here
To know more about Sonata and SAP Alliance visit us at